Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Preview Day #1

Hi everyone,

Today we are excited to share with you the first of our Prettie peeks with you. We will be releasing 5 brand new stamp sets which will be available in the Paper Pretties store on Tuesday 8th November. We will be previewing one set each day until release day.

One random lucky commenter each preview day will win the set being previewed. The winners from each preview day will be posted here on Tuesday. As in previous months, we will still have a inspiration filled blog hop on release day.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 8th November, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Wednesday 12 AM EST 8th November.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
  Today we start our Prettie Peeks by previewing "Life Is Sweet" designed by Victoria Case.



Here's what the Design Team have created using this set. 




16 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch and beautiful cards from everyone, they are so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome cards!! I love this stamp set :)
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something about a gumball machine that just makes me smile and this is just so sweet! Great DT cards, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this set. So adorable and perfect to many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a real gumball machine in my house. That's one thing I always let my kids do when they were little. I always had a quarter for them...the turn of the handle with the anticipation of what was coming out of the little door!! Awesome set!

    ~Judy
    jriley1096@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this set and so would my daughter, she alway asked for a new bubble-gum machine at Christmas.

    Can't wait to see the rest...

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp, the samples are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love gumballs, this is such a cute stamp, totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh I love this. My oldest used to love the bouncy balls that you can get out of machines like this when he was younger so this set will be perfect on his scrapbooking pages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bubblegum machines! This set is so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute.. love the gumball machine.. lovely inspirations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This set is totally adorable! I love the use of color on these sample cards, they all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This set is gorgeous! Love Love Love it! Awesome work from the team, too! I almsot missed the previews this time! Phew, so glad I came I didn't miss out! I always love to see the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE IT!! This is a perfect stamp for little kid's cards :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete