Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge!

Happy Wednesday! Before we get to this week's challenge, I want to thank everyone who played along with us last week. All of the creations were absolutely wonderful! The random winner of last week's prize "Bugs and Fishes" is ...Cabio! Congratulations! Please send me an email to hlrcrafts@hotmail.com with your mailing address and I will get your stamp set in the mail right away!

Our challenge for this week is make a project with an animal or animal print on it. We'd love for you to play along. One random challenge participant this week will win the Paper Pretties set "Wade E Bug". You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use keyword PWC121. Please be sure to link up your project at the bottom of this post!

Check out these gorgeous cards made by the Prettie Girls (For full card details be sure to check out the blogs of each Prettie Girl)!




Jennifer

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. Cute design team cards! What a fun challenge. I took out my "Rosey" image and made a shaker card. Have a great week!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cards by the DT. Thanks for the challenge. Hope little birdies count lol. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am so happy to be the lucky randome pick for last challenge. Emailed my addy. Thank you so much :o)
    All the DT cards are very cute & pretty. (Very inspirational). I will get my challenge entry post soon!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete