Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Prettie Challenge and Blog Hop!

Welcome to this week's Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge and Blog Hop! A HUGE thank you to all of the participants from last week's challenge. I was SO excited to see so many entries! The random winner of last week's challenge is...HAZEL! Hazel, please email me at hlrcrafts@hotmail.com with your mailing address!

Before I get to this week's challenge I want to give a big welcome shout out to three brand new Prettie Girls!
Jessica George
Pam Varnell
and
Wendy Hoff

I am thrilled to have these three incredibly talented ladies joining our team!

Our challenge this week is a sketch challenge. Frances is a master at coming up with fabulous sketches! We would love for you to play along with us! If you play along, be sure to post a link to your project using Inlinkz (at the end of the post). One random participant this week will win the Paper Pretties set "Bugs and Fishes". You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting.

Here is this week's sketch:


Here is a little peek at the GORGEOUS card that Frances made with her sketch!


Be sure to head on over to Frances' blog for all the details about her card and to start our Prettie Girls blog hop! You won't want to miss out on any of this week's projects, they are all incredible!

Thanks for stopping by today! We have tons of fun things coming in the next week so be sure to stop back! Our grand re-opening release sneak peeks start next week! We hope you all have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Love her card! Going to tryand join in, this is my first time here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the sketch!! I look forward to Wednesdays to see what the Pretties ladies have in store and I am never disappointed. Thanks for the great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Frances! The yellow and red color combo is the perfect summer feel and the blue flowers are great accents. Love that watering can image -- I'm VERY familiar with those this hot summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I've won the prize for the previous challenge - thank you so much. I've emailed my details. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Frances! Love the red and yellow here.

    Congratulations to Hazel and WELCOME to the new Pretties!! Yaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't played along with one of Frances sketches in awhile. I am definitely playing along this week!! :) Welcome to the new Pretties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Card, Frances. I like the bright colors. Glad i can join this challenge. Thanks for the great Sketch !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sketch...I had fun making a card from it!! http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenges-galore.html
    Stacy H-W

    ReplyDelete